Monday, May 20, 2013

Life Lately

 

The weather has been gorgeous, this weekend I took a nap with the windows open. Ah bliss. You need to take a step back once in a while and just enjoy the day. I've been so busy lately with design projects and branding that it was nice to step away from the computer a bit over the weekend. 

 

My best friend Liz graduated from nursing school and had a graduation party on her and her fiancé's farm, so picturesque. I'm so stinking proud of her!

 

Star Trek Into Darkness opened and my friend Becky and I went to the midnight showing on Wednesday. Holy cow! I wanna see it ten more times. I could write a term paper here about it but I will spare my non-Trek readers from that. All I can say is that you definitely don't have to be a hard core fan to enjoy it but if you are there are so many little things that they threw in there for us. And I kinda want to kidnap Benedict Cumberbatch and hide him in my dreams. He's such a fantastic actor I could go on and on and on...

 

Somedays you just gotta watch Sherlock and eat ice cream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment