Thursday, August 23, 2012

A welcome to wanderers of the web...

Lady Popeko is a place where I may take the illustrious liberties of expressing my artistic and design related tastes and endeavors as I try to navigate this glorious God-spun web which we all inhabit. I hope you enjoy! I will attempt to post often, I promise. For now enjoy this Miss Peregrine portrait that I constructed during my free time after work, when I was most likely supposed to be doing something else. If you have not read Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, I highly suggest you read it before some Hollywood studio ruins it for the imagination.

With love and peace,
Nicole Blackburn
Graphic Designer + Illustrator
www.nicoleblackburn.wix.com/main
coleblk.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Coolest photo EVER! You are so extremely talented. :)

    ReplyDelete