Friday, August 24, 2012

Now that's what I call a canvas


I wear many hats in my job and in life in general, which I love, as they stack higher and higher it can be a real balancing act and once in a while I have to shelf one or two. Today at work I finished up painting a canvas backdrop, I left the paint cans in the pic for scale, its 11ft tall after all. I can't wait to see my boss use it for photography and it's got me in the mood for painting again. I don't think people understand what it is to be an artist, to have a swarm of bees in the hive of one's mind from dawn until dusk and the only way to calm them down is give them a window to be set free and come to fruition. I will be posting many of my upcoming projects soon. In the mean time tell me what are your favorite hobbies? 

No comments:

Post a Comment