Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pretty Paper Petals



These are not paper, but aren't they pretty. It's a volunteer that started growing in my side yard. I don't know what type of flower it is but I'm glad it made its home outside my window. Fall is here and the apples are ready to be picked on my tree and the garden is looking more and more sparse. Time to start thinking of winter projects! I have many new stories to write and hobbies to hone. I want to get ahead on my Christmas gifts this year, I don't want to scramble like I always do. What are your favorite hobbies.


 

Paper to Petal is a book I recently splurged on and I can's wait to make some of these flowers!!! They look amazingly life like and will last far longer than real flowers. Rebecca and Patrick are magicians. This is a must read, and it even has templates! I will keep you posted on my progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment