Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sparkly Snow and a Christmas Carafe


We had a big beautiful snow this past weekend it was lovely and made me want to stay in all weekend. I didn't have to go far, my girlfriends came over for our now annual Christmas Craft and movie night! We eat food, chat about all things, and then ditch crafts in exchange for painting our nails. I can't believe this year is coming to a close already, so much happened this year and yet there's so much I which I could have squeezed in too. I'm looking forward to 2014 though, I'm taking my writing more seriously now and am going to pursue some outlets. I've entered a contest with Writer's Digest so I will keep you posted there, and I'm half way through editing the novel that I've been crafting for the last 5 years. Also the Olympics are coming, Jimmy Fallon is moving to 10:30, and Hollow City the sequel to Miss Peregrine is coming out!!! It's going to be a good year! What are you looking forward to?


My mom gifted this to me for my birthday, I'm excited to use it. Even though I don't really drink I'm sure I can fill it with a tantalizing mocktail. It's so swanky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment