Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A New Jewelry Collection coming to Relics...

I've been making jewelry for the past 7 years, maybe even longer, I haven't stopped to think about it in a while. I still love making it, it's therapeutic, something about taking these beautiful little shards of chaos and turning them into something even more beautiful and hopefully functional. Recently I met with Deb Opyd from Relics, the hottest little gift stop in Peoria. Deb has serious good taste and travels all over to find just the right selection of unique items, and I would be broke if I were allowed to spend a lot of time there. I showed her my jewelry and said that I could have a trial at selling a special collection there. Relics is having an Open House this weekend Sept 14-16th, so if you are in the mood to see the rest of my unique wares, feel free to stop by, I will be there on Saturday helping out!

1 comment:

  1. That stuff would fit right in in Toronto! People are so fashion-forward here. :)

    ReplyDelete