Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I love my Mother...



I love my Mother, she is the epitome of generosity and she has the finder power to boot. She can't resist picking up things or giving people oddities from her own personal collections. Almost every time I visit home or she stops by she drops something off. Yes. The big-eyed cat, owls, locket and bracelet were left on my counter just the other night. The chair, well she took me to Teen Challenge, this hole in the wall thrift locale where if nothing is priced then you name it. I got this awesomely ugly chair for $5 and I've been nearly unable to bring myself to sit in it but I couldn't help but like the form. It's my fixer upper project of the month, and it's nearly done, just wait until you see the transformation!!!! I will definitely be sitting in it now :) Let's turn this Ethel into Edna Mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment