Friday, January 17, 2014

Art, Ipsy, and a Bowl Full of Cherries


I've been working on catalog covers this week and playing with the delicious Blick Studio Acrylics, they dry super fast but the colors are really vibrant. Couldn't you just eat them. But seriously don't. I will post some of the ombre art I've been finessing soon. 

 

This week has been busy as I've been preparing for a pilgrimage for the March for Life, but I was super excited to get my first Ipsy bag! Ipsy is a subscription service and I'm all about a bargain. For $10 a month you can't beat it. I got healthysexyhair leave in conditioner, an Elizabeth Mott eye shadow pencil, Mica Beauty lip tint, Apothederm skin serum, and pomegranate makeup removing cloths, + you get a cute little bag too. I'm definitely going to keep this one up as I like trying new things and I don't have time to get out and shop much. ( check it out! http://www.ipsy.com/r/3xts)


On a side note, some friends and family of mine have been going through some tough and trying times. Please keep your loved ones in your prayers because even though they wear a smile they may be hurting underneath. So life often isn't a bowl of cherries, but you can still buy them frozen at the supermarket throw some sugar on top and count the many blessings that you do have.



No comments:

Post a Comment