Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hot Air Balloons and Dancing Sketches


My friend from grade school, yes I'm still friends with people from grade school, that's how we roll-- we form tight bonds in the Midwest, is having her first baby and is going with a hot air balloon theme for the nursery. They haven't announced the sex yet so I tried to keep the colors simply fun! I did this pair of acrylics yesterday, or technically this morning because I'm basically nocturnal on the weekends. 


Also on the weekends I'm lazy when it comes to cooking and I have a lot of projects going so I do things like dress up my Ramen, which is absolutely delicious by the way. After cooking the noodles and adding the seasoning packet, I add chopping cilantro, green onion, and shredded cooked chicken. Perfect on a cold but productive winter day!


 Some of my sketches were featured in a Strathmore ad in the Blick Catalog, it's one of the perks of my job! Thanks Mom and Dad! I'm using my degree!!


No comments:

Post a Comment