Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year and Many Happy Returns!!!!!


I'm back!! Happy New Year Everyone! And Merry Christmas!! 2014 was a blessed year and I see many exciting things on the horizon! Today we had a snow day with -40 wind chills and several inches of snow, this is the view of my kitchen window. I urge you to check back often as I have many very interesting projects in the fire. What are you anticipating this year?


The holidays lent itself to a bit of thrifting, my mom gave me a round paperweight with flowers in it and I found this one to match. I also found a big honeybee necklace for the shop, a bow and arrow pin, a brass parrot for the shop, and a set of some swanky glasses that I haven't decided whether I will keep them or sell. Maybe I will enjoy them for a little while. Look below for a few other items in The Furnace Room! And speaking of shops, check out my good friend and cousin's new blog 2014things.blogspot.com she is getting rid of 2,014 things this year to declutter her house and her life :)

Art Deco Paste stone ring

1890s Victorian Rose Gold Ring

1960s candle holders


No comments:

Post a Comment